Thursday, January 30, 2014

September 2013

 

In September, we were able to join the Buhler Family in Park City for a day.  Of course we went swimming!! :)
 
 
Lucas did not like the water... So I spent most of the time out with him.  Madi, on the other hand, was a little fish, and loved swimming with Auntie Becca!
 
 
Madi has been wanting to hold Lucas a lot more lately.  She is such a good big sister!  (Reminds me of someone else... haha!)
 
 
Madi thinks she's super cool in this hat.  ;)  Well, she IS pretty cool...
 
 
We tried to let Lucas play in the little bouncy thingy... I can't remember what it is called.  Anyways, it lasted about five whole minutes - then he was done, and wanted to get out.  Any time after that, when we would try to put him in, he would cry.  :(  So much for that!
 
 
We did start putting Lucas in the high chair, which he seems okay with.  Although, doesn't he look so small?  I think he does.
 
 
I was trying so hard to get a picture with both of them looking... Near to impossible! :)  They really are becoming great friends!
 
 
One day, our little guy was sick.  I swaddled him in the blanket and set him in the recliner.  He laid his head on the arm.  He doesn't normally cuddle for very long, or stay in one place.  That is when I knew he was sick.
 
 
We get some pretty sweet hair styles during bath time! :)
 
 
He was one happy boy!
 
September was quite a blur, as I was going head-strong with my student teaching, and the rest of the family was in survival mode.   We are still very blessed!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment