Saturday, March 17, 2012

Disneyland March 2012 - Day 3




Day 3 we decided to go back and forth between the two parks, and ride all of our favorite rides, one last time.  Our feet hurt so bad by the end of the day from going back and forth and back and forth!


So, I put this picture to show just how much Lizzie and I look alike!  But, just for the record, I was dressed, with my hair done before Lizzie.  She totally copied me!! And yes Lizzie, I am taller than you!! ;)


Madi started the day in this outfit... But after an hour, was changed into this other outfit. 


Don't we love blow-outs when we are out and about? 



These two pictures are a result of me telling everyone to make a funny face for a picture... I'm working with them... ;)  Maybe next time, they will actually give me some funny faces.


So, California Screamin' is my all-time favorite ride!!  I love, love, LOVE it!!!!  And I think I convinced Bryce to love it too!


He wanted to keep riding it too!


This was right before they took off and went from 0 to 55 in less then 5 seconds!  Whew!  


This was the pic they took when Bryce, Mike and I rode it!  We were right in the front row! Sooooo much fun!  If you have never ridden in the front, I highly recommend it!  Just ask the cast member loading the cars if you can. :)


Of course we couldn't leave Disneyland without having our favorite Pineapple Whips!


They are so good!  We totally crave them all year long. :)

We were having so much fun.  We didn't want the day to end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment