Wednesday, August 14, 2013

June 2013

 
 
We have had lots of fun being outside!  Here is Lucas chillin' as I pull weeds.
 
 
Madi was also enjoying being outside.  Here, she was being a little artist. :)
 
 
I thought this was a funny pic.  Lucas was still asleep in his car seat when we got home one day, so I left him in it.  I knew when he woke up, because I kept seeing his feet flying!  Too funny!
 
 
For anyone who knows Madi, she NEVER stops!  She has so much energy!!  Well, we had to snap proof that she had fallen asleep during our morning walk.  Crazy!
 
 
In this picture, she had pulled tons on things off the shelves, and was "swimming" through it!  I can't even tell you how many times I pick up her toys...
 
 
In June, we were honored to have my "Bronx Mom" Andrise come spend the day with us.  We went to the Springville parade, and then had a BBQ/swimming  at Mike's parents house.  It was tons of fun!  We loved seeing Andrise, and can't wait until we can go visit her in NYC! ;)
 
 
This was at the BBQ/swimming party.  Mike was trying to get Madi to drink out of the hose.  She just wasn't getting it (or wanting to).
 
 
One of Madi's favorite things to do is wear Daddy's shoes!
 
 
This kid is just too cool! ;)
 
 
I think it's adorable when I find them sleeping at the same time! :)  Awwww.... :)
 
 
We were able to get the Pass of all Passes this year.  We have loved going to Seven Peaks (a water park) on Mikes' days off.  This has been one way to semi-contain Madi.  She is figuring out how to climb out of the tube though.  She is way too smart for her own good!
 
 
Here is another time that they had both fallen asleep during our walk.  We had decided to take the single stroller, and Lucas started out in the carrier.  But once he fell asleep, we figured Madi wouldn't mind sharing a seat.  :)  I promise this is a rare occurrence for them to fall asleep on our walks! :)
 
 
 
I think this picture was the first time that I realized that they are really starting to look alike!  How fun!
 
We had a great month of June!!  Hope all is well for our family and friends!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment