Monday, July 22, 2013

April 2013

Here are a bunch of pictures from the month of April... Enjoy!

 
Madi had fallen asleep during lunch... Poor girl!
 
 
Madi loves the Dr. chair!!!  Apparently, she takes after her mom, who loved to spin on them too...
 
 
Mike got me a sewing machine!!  I was so excited!!  Here is a blanket that I made for Lucas.  It was my first project, and now I know some tips to make the next one better!
 
 
We were able to finally go out on a real date! (Thank you Becca!!)  We enjoyed a delicious meal at Los Hermonos, and then went to the store since we didn't have the kids.  I have heard that it is quite common for couples with kids to end up at the store, on a date! :)
 
 
I don't know how Madi found these, but it seems she is trying to tell us something... Too funny!!
 
 
Madi loves being outside!!  She especially loves flowers, and loves to pick them!  Yikes!
 
 
Our little guy is just over 2 month old in this picture!  He is growing so much!
 
 
This month we were able to purchase a Honda Pilot.  We have LOVED it so far.  It has a DVD player, and we wonder how we ever survived without one!  In this pic, Madi is enjoying treats with her uncle Danny, while watching Dora, her favorite!!
 
 
We took Madi out of her crib, and are trying to transition to the toddler bed.  This picture is of the first night...
 
 
This was her during her nap the next day... Silly girl!  She has been doing fairly well, although we did have a little scare.  We didn't know that these old doors in our little old farmhouse, had locks on the inside.  Well, one day, I put Madi down for a nap.  I asked Mike to check on her before he went to work.  Come to find out, she had locked the door, from the inside.  There was no way for us to open it!  To make matters worse, the screws on the handle had been painted over so many times that we couldn't get it off.  Mike ended up having to kick open the door to get it.  Wow, it was pretty traumatic!  We have since solved that problem, so it will not happen again! :)
 
 
Seriously, the little girl gives us a run for our money!!  Another nap time, I went up to check on her, and found her perched on the changing table!  I don't know how she got up there.  I got her down and laid her back into her bed.
 
 
A little while later, I went up and checked on her again, and found her asleep, again on the changing table!!  I think I have grey hairs already from her! :)
 
 
One Sunday, Madi was making good use of both recliners.
 
 
Our handsome Lucas was all ready for church.  Isn't he like a little man already?!?!  So cute!
 
 
 
We love that they are such great friends already!  We hope that continues for a long, long time!
 
 
Giving Lucas a kiss... How sweet! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment