Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ode to Elise!

I have this cousin...  Her name is Anna Elise Miller.

She and I have always been really close.  I remember being really young, and her family lived with us for a few weeks.  She named her favorite bunny Sarah.  (I'm positive she was naming it after me!)

As we have grown older we have only grown closer.  We have hung out together... Gone on group dates together... Sent and received each other on missions...  Given advice to each other... Laughed together... Cried together... You get the idea!! :) 

I am so thankful to have this wonderful example in my life.  She exemplifies unconditional love.  She knows how to persevere, even when it's not easy.  She is one of the best teachers I know.  Her smile is contagious.  Her laugh is adorable.  She is gorgeous!!  I can't say enough about her. 

I know Heavenly Father has huge plans for her.  She deserves so many blessings!  I hope she knows how much I admire her!  Love ya Elise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment