Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Madi Pictures

We cannot take enough pictures of Madi!  It is soooo fun to try and capture all her moods.  We want to share some fun ones that our wonderful friends and family have taken for us:


Mike's sister Karin gave Madi this hat when she was first born.  Unfortunately, I waited too long to put it on her, and I'm afraid her head is too big! :(


Our sister-in-law Lindsey makes these adorable shirts, with letters or whatever someone wants!  We have loved them!!


We have titled this picture, "I'm the Boss!"  We thought it was appropriate with the attitude she is showing. :)  By the way, this is her Christmas dress...



This is Madi's blessing dress...



















We love our Madilynn Alora!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh she is so cute Sarah! She looks just like you! I'm in love with that tutu she is wearing :) I didn't realize you had a blog. Now I can keep up better with what you are up to :)

    ReplyDelete